Come with us to the discovery of Nepal, this wonderful country that thanks to the contacts and staff of Hanuman , it is easy and affordable for everyone.
Accompany you to discover a country full of surprises , ideas and proposals through the result of experience gained over the years , it will be both enjoyable and fun.
Get ready to experience an overwhelming experience as a volunteer, in the family home Happy Home , where you can live together with so many children living in a pleasant and safe environment . You can dedicate yourself to teaching in nearby schools , involve children in activities of design, construction or anything else you can do to be able to teach them something useful and fun.
We will decide together itineraries and we'll work out the details of the trip , the staff of Hanuman Onlus will be present and ready to help.
Here is a list for you with some basic information:
• Time zone: + 4 hours and 45 minutes when in Italy there is the time of day ; + 3 hours and 45 minutes when DST is in Italian
• Currency: Nepalese Rupee ( NRs ) . The exchange rate fluctuates (from 85 to 105 for 1 Euro )
• Climate: Nepal you can 'visit throughout the year, during the monsoon period ( June to September ) can be difficult to navigate, owing to the bad condition of the roads
• Visa : visa you can 'do at the airport by presenting a photo ID and filling out the form you'll find at your arrival at the airport of $ 40 (about 35 euros) for the first 30 days. E ' need to have a passport• Immunizations : consult the www.viaggiaresicuri.it for updated information
• Transportation : You can use either taxis are reasonably priced public transport.
The booking and purchasing air ticket is in your care , there are several companies that reach Italy Nepal here are a few :
To find out more write to: